Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Stag do

Posted by: user327011 | Mon 8th Jul 2013 18:43 | Last Reply

I'm organising my best mates stag do for the start of March next year, he wants to play golf but obviously we need a good night life to accompany this, can anyone suggest any good areas to go that will have decent weather as well..........

re: Stag do
user64715
Reply : Mon 8th Jul 2013 22:21

I went to a Stag /Do Golf weekend once. We were based in Liverpool. Great nightlife and plenty of good courses nearby. Weather was great at the time!

user338942
Reply : Mon 8th Jul 2013 22:30

I'm looking at Blackpool for mine next year with a stay at Herons Reach

user327011
Reply : Tue 9th Jul 2013 01:19

As its in March we were looking at going a little further afield like Spain or Portugal

user437360
Reply : Wed 10th Jul 2013 12:18

Just returned from vilamoura in Portugal , Courses are absolutely superb along with all the hotels/clubhouse facilities, can be a little bit pricey but well worth the money.

user115085
Reply : Thu 11th Jul 2013 16:04

+1 Vilamoura - had my Stag do there - played Millenium, Pinhal & Quinta do Lago (south - awesome). Stayed a little away from the waterfront (http://www.hotelvilamouragolf.com/) - right by the Old Course (only short taxi ride down to the marina) and saved a fortune - free drop off & collect from the hotel to golf courses in their mini bus too - whatever time we wanted it, great service.

Last edit : Thu 11th Jul 2013 16:06

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top