Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Electric trolleys.......

Posted by: user472232 | Tue 2nd Jul 2013 21:09 | Last Reply

Can any body help......

I'm after buying a electric trolly does anybody know the cheapest place to get hold of a decent trolly?

re: Electric trolleys.......
user40826
Reply : Tue 2nd Jul 2013 21:54

GoKart

Enough said.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 2nd Jul 2013 22:30

Any requirements ? battery, style, design, remote controlled ....

user309476
Reply : Wed 3rd Jul 2013 13:40

check your local gumtree!! i've picked up a powercaddy and another make for £30 each. both work fine though the powercaddy could do with a new wheel!

user477305
Reply : Wed 3rd Jul 2013 16:50

I picked up an old HillBilly with 2 batteries, carry bag, and brolly holder for £50. It is far from stylish but is an absolute work horse. If I had the money though I would definitely go for a new (and better looking) trolley

user455045
Reply : Wed 3rd Jul 2013 20:47

My previous push trolley broke and therefore I got refunded the purchase price. I thought this might be the time to upgrade to an electric trolley. My pro shop have sold approx. 20 Gokarts this year. I asked about any feedback, he said there was none yet. The current GoKart folds down small and with ease. The battery will last for 18-28 holes depending on the course. The start mechanism is simple and can be controlled and adjusted (speed) by one hand. So this looks like it will last a while, and meet my needs . Oh and I almost forgot.............it comes in a variety of colours.

user198914
Reply : Wed 3rd Jul 2013 23:28

go kart for me,, iv had mine 3 years and its still perfect

user467588
Reply : Thu 4th Jul 2013 10:40

Go Kart also... with the largest battery, I've had 3 rounds without a charge although I do stick to 2 rounds per charge.

Also, excellent after sales service. I enquired how to remove the front axle to grease the bearings as the were noisy and received a new axle & bearings by post the next day free of charge & unprompted...

best of all, my energy levels on the last few holes are better which has improved my score...

user473042
Reply : Fri 5th Jul 2013 15:21

i got mine from here http://www.thesportshq.com/electric-golf-trolleys.aspx

user103169
Reply : Sat 6th Jul 2013 21:59

Go Kart. Excellent value and service. I had a small problem with mine and not only did they send a courier to pick it up they also offered a replacement during the repair period

user40826
Reply : Mon 8th Jul 2013 06:52

What did you end up getting Jay? Surely a Go Kart

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top