Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Best And Cheepist Worldwide Golf Insurance

Posted by: user201647 | Tue 18th Jun 2013 04:56 | Last Reply

It's only 2 weeks before I fly to LA so was thinking of get golf insurance. My golf equipment is covered for £1000 but with my clubs bag and my nikon golf rangefinder which cost about £250 comes to more than £1000. Also my mums house contents insurance covers my golf equipment. Do you think I will need extra golf insurance? If so can any one recommend a company that is a good price for world wide cover. I don't want to get to LA and lose or have my clubs stolen and not be able to play. I want to be able to get clubs straight away not have to wait till I come back to UK before I can replace them

re: Best And Cheepist Worldwide Golf Insurance
user504404
Reply : Tue 18th Jun 2013 11:46

Nathaniel

Have a look at Golf Care they have different levels of cover depending on what you are looking for. Also for new policies they offer reductions on usual price currently.

I am insured through them but I don't travel abroad to play golf so only took out Bronze cover but at the price it offers peace of mind.

user201647
Reply : Tue 18th Jun 2013 12:09

Thanks just don't it so am insured with them

user516308
Reply : Sun 23rd Jun 2013 22:44

Golf Care are too expensive, along with other dedicated insurers, I've just left GC to E & L and saved £22.00 per momth.

http://www.eandl.co.uk/golf-insurance

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top