Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

rory to win us open

Posted by: user485075 | Sat 8th Jun 2013 21:59 | Last Reply

Get your money on Rory in us open be very tempting price won uspga last year after blip he do it again the kid got too much class he only has to turn up at 70percent he wins easy

re: rory to win us open
user64715
Reply : Sun 9th Jun 2013 17:06

I'm not holding my breath just yet. Don't think he has shown enough form recently to be a contender. Now GMac should have a look in if Tiger has an off day.

user504404
Reply : Sun 9th Jun 2013 19:52

The course will probably be set up tough as they like the winning score to not be much under par.

Therefore it will be really important to hit the fairway off the tee. Something that Rory has been struggling with recently, for that reason I am happy to swerve backing him.

user477305
Reply : Mon 10th Jun 2013 11:59

I think Rose could do it. Part of me really wants Rory to find his form again and have a huge battle with Tiger on SUnday, but I dont think it's likely!

user16106
Reply : Mon 10th Jun 2013 20:52

If Rory can play near his best he will be up there. If Rory can play at his best he will win. @ 22-1 its not bad value but I dont think he is at the right place at the moment but who knows? Last week I picked Harris English at 66-1 and had a couple of quid on him but I have followed him for a month or two. My pick is a slight outsider for the US open. Henrik stennson @86-1. He hits it long, he's one of the straightest, he gets lots of GIR. If he improves his sand play a tad he will be up there on sunday eve. Dave CAC handed Geordie.

user485075
Reply : Wed 12th Jun 2013 15:10

Very Intresting tip in gona have a sneaky fiver on stenson at them odds now you said that in backing Rory and a little bit on stenson cheers

user356537
Reply : Thu 20th Jun 2013 09:36

Well done Chris. I hope you had some money on Rose.

As for the rest of the predictions, hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it?

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top