Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Best offers ? twilight deals ..

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Mon 27th May 2013 21:39 | Last Reply

Any good offers worth letting other golfers know about ?

Mannings Heath currently have 'All Day' Twilight Tuesday:

http://www.golfshake.com/news/view/5718/Mannings_Heath_All_Day_Twilight_Tuesday.html

re: Best offers ? twilight deals ..
user16163
Reply : Tue 28th May 2013 21:31

Gainsborough golf club home of ping Europe 2 courses on site Twilight offer after 4pm £15 pp I have used the offer a few times on a Friday when I've finished work :-)

user43166
Reply : Wed 29th May 2013 08:27

Not too far from Mannings Heath is Rusper Golf Club. This is an excellent course, always well maintained. A fairly easy start gives you a false sense of security as the middle 8-9 holes wind their way through woodland with errant shots severely punished. Also has one of the best par 4's I have played at the 14th.

The only slight downside is the aircraft on approach to Gatwick. But you shouldn't let this put you off.

The twilight rate is an unbelievable £10 - has been for years, I can't believe it has not gone up.

Highly recommended.

user412691
Reply : Wed 29th May 2013 14:02

3 rivers golf club essex good value twight light £6.00 and £10 depending what course u play

user26342
Reply : Mon 3rd Jun 2013 20:11

Lickey hills have just announced that after 4pm it's £10 for as many holes as you want.

user530891
Reply : Fri 14th Jun 2013 20:35

Trent Park in Enfield. £10 after 2pm. £6 after 6pm during the week. Really nice course. Well looked after.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top