Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Spam posts

Posted by: user43763 | Sat 4th May 2013 16:55 | Last Reply

Whats with all the random posts on here lately for shreds of AstroTurf or back problems, is it just me thats noticed this or does it annoy others?

alternatively, has anyone found any of these posts useful?

re: Spam posts
user80078
Reply : Sun 5th May 2013 16:18

I'm with you on this Alun. This must be the most fallow period for genuine discussion, comment and good argumentative debate.

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 5th May 2013 16:25

We try to remove the spam posts as quickly as possible, but it does require someone to be about to do it. I agree things are a little quiet on the forums at the moment (perhaps everyone is taking advantage of the nice weather and getting out to play!) and this makes the spam stand out even more

user43763
Reply : Mon 6th May 2013 00:16

Oh yea i hadnt even considered the fact that there may have been many other posts like them but i hadnt noticed because there is usually so much to read. im sure the forum will pick back up again when the open is upon us or when people find their regular swing flaw and want some advice. it has been cracking weather though.

And chris i know you guys are busy and i wasnt complaining, just making the comment. Keep up the good work GS team.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top