Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Brookfield Golf Club, Hankelow, Cheshire

Posted by: user350435 | Wed 24th Apr 2013 08:48 | Last Reply

I'm looking at joining a golf club in the crewe/nantwich area and am thinking of brookfield. I played there in 2004 which was only a couple of years after it opened and I thought it was good but i just wondered if anyone had played it more recently and if so what was it like. its only 575 for a 7 day membership too which is really good value.

re: Brookfield Golf Club, Hankelow, Cheshire
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 24th Apr 2013 08:50
user40826
Reply : Wed 24th Apr 2013 19:55

Used to be a member there a few years back. Cracking people run the place, the professional is top notch. They've just had a massive influx, about 80 new members, due to Gorsty Hill closing.

I was talking to a friend who's still a member there at the GTour event last Saturday. He's said they've spent money on new machines and the future is looking very rosey.

If you can travel a tiny bit further to my club, Market Drayton Golf Club, they've an offer of �300 for a 7 day membership for under 30s. An unbelievable deal, at an unbelievable course.

Might be worth coming down for a game, if you fancy a look around. The greens are immense, tight challenging course. What more do you want?

user350435
Reply : Wed 24th Apr 2013 21:59

funny you should mention market drayton, i spoke to a friend today who is a member there and has been for years and he said he would recommend me if i ever thought of joining. i played there about 12 years ago and from what i remember it was a nice course. the facilities and everything on the website look spot on as well. I will have to book myself in for a round sometime for sure. i think they are doing a deal at the moment 15 months for the price of 12?

user40826
Reply : Thu 25th Apr 2013 06:29

Yep, another quality deal. I joined last March on that deal. Paid �350 for the year, fell in love with the course. You'll be hooked.

You don't need to be a massive hitter, your course management needs to be spot on. It has made me a better golfer. You can spray it everywhere at Brookfield and get away with it, not the same story at Drayton.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top