Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Reveria Country Club LA

Posted by: user201647 | Sun 14th Apr 2013 18:28 | Last Reply

I am going to LA on 1st July for 3 weeks staying with family who live behind Reveria I emailed them to ask if I would be able to use there practice area got a message back to say only members and there guests could play and use these. Some one at golf club told me to post on a golf forum to see if I could find a member who would sign me in. What would be the best golf forum to use. It means I will have to travel a long way to pratice and play.

re: Reveria Country Club LA
user80078
Reply : Mon 15th Apr 2013 11:57

Why don't you e-mail the club, say you are a big fan and ask if there is a member who would accomodate you? It's always worth a try....

re: Reveria Country Club LA
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 15th Apr 2013 13:09

Nathaniel, if you are staying with relatives who live behind the course then maybe they will have a friend who is a member there, or somebody who knows somebody.

If that doesn't work then get them to put a little notice up explaining your situation. A member may read it and be able to help you out.

As a last resort, turn up at the club looking like a golfer and explain to them you only want to use the practice area. They may like the English accent and agree to you using it.

Hope this helps.

Russ

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top