Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

The Masters - how do you watch it?

Posted by: user451055 | Thu 11th Apr 2013 12:10 | Last Reply

So from 3.45pm (red button) this afternoon we will be glued to The Masters. There is about 26 hours of golf watching to get through over the next 4 days. I normally record golf and watch it on a delay so I can fast forward through the ads but not with the majors as I like to pop on to twitter and join in with the banter. So I plan to have a few bottles of wine to hand and some cheese and biscuits for nibbles. When the ads come on that is the time to get the kettle on, loo break or perhaps do some stretches to keep in shape for the long hours ahead.

re: The Masters - how do you watch it?
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 11th Apr 2013 12:25

Twitter? what's your @twitter name then ??

Like you I watch most of it but do prefer the BBC coverage once it starts, assuming theny don't have other sports people presenting/interviewing!

user451055
Reply : Thu 11th Apr 2013 14:23

I didn't elaborate - I will watch Sky on Thurs/Fri but BBC on Sat/Sun! Less loo stops makes it more of a challenge.

user375014
Reply : Fri 12th Apr 2013 20:51

If im not downstairs watching on SKY sports then upstairs on the laptop on SKYgo, on one monitor and on golfshake on the other monitor. Also sky go on the sneaky at work most days via compy wi fi. Red button on sky is good too, could watch amen corner all day.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top