Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

The Masters Promo Augusta

Posted by: user286670 | Tue 9th Apr 2013 22:36 | Last Reply

With the British weather still unpredictable and the US Masters basking in sunshine this weekend-please view my golf item for sale-It will help you on the course around the Uk and be a valuble piece of kit whether practicing or out on the course itself

please view \Ebay Item ref 251254136914

HELLO ALL GOLF FANS AND PLAYERS,

It might now be officially the summer season in golf but the good old British Weather can still hamper your game

I have for sale brand new winter golf mats which you can carry in your bag- these are good for Teeing Off instead of using the winter mats some Golf Clubs use , also you can use these on the Fairways if the golf course is frozen or mainly muddy when you play under the winter rules.

I am selling these in square or rectangle shapes.

Rectangle 15cm x 20 cm �3.50 each ( Most Popular )

Rectangle 10cm x 30cm � 3.50

Rectangle 15cm x 40cm � 7.00 each ( If you buy this option enter qty of 2 & send a message confirming size )

Rectangle 20cm x 30cm �7.00each ( If you buy this option enter qty of 2 & send a message confirming size )

Rectangle 30cm x 40cm �14.00 each ( If you buy this option enter qty of 4 & send a message confirming size ) IDEAL FOR CHIPPING IN YOUR GARDEN WITHOUT WRECKING YOUR LAWN.

This is top quality material with a 25mm grass length from the Buckingham range of artificial grass. I has a top quality membrane too which will allow you to place a Tee in easily.

I am selling these in the size's above to that they fit in your golf bag with ease.

Dont pay silly money for these as some ebay sellers are charging.

any questions please ask.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top