Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Who do you want to win the Masters ?

Posted by: user375014 | Mon 1st Apr 2013 22:14 | Last Reply

I personally would love to see either Westwood or luke Donald win but cant see past the top of the crop of Americans, woods of course but will it be a year for an outsider?

re: Who do you want to win the Masters ?
user43763
Reply : Tue 2nd Apr 2013 13:48

Tiger, Rory, Rose any one of those and i would be happy

user451727
Reply : Tue 2nd Apr 2013 16:31

I would love to see Rory win it and prove the doubters wrong. Failing that, Justin Rose would be my pick. The guy has no airs and graces about him and would be a fine champion. Luke Donald seems to have gone off the boil of late, although I feel Augusta is a bit too long for his game I would like to see him win a major one day.

user504923
Reply : Tue 2nd Apr 2013 20:08

If its not Rory then big phil for me

user451055
Reply : Wed 3rd Apr 2013 10:59

Rory, Phil, Lee, Justin they would be cool It would be great too if Tiger won and on his current form he is great to watch - just not sure I could cope with the sycophantic comments from the US commentators.

user16106
Reply : Wed 3rd Apr 2013 12:33

I dont mind who wins as long as its not a ruaway vicory by about 10 shots. I would like to see anyone from the british isles win, If I was pushed then Luke donald would be my popular choice. or westy. Dave CAC handed Geordie.

user477305
Reply : Wed 3rd Apr 2013 19:14

I think Woods will on his current form. If I was a betting man I would probably pick either Rose or Snedeker because their odds are good and they both have a shout. Rose is solid and Snedeker can putt anything on his day, both essential for the Masters

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top