Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Participants Required

Posted by: user514673 | Thu 28th Mar 2013 20:57 | Last Reply

Hello fellow golfer,

I am in urgent need of your help and if you could spare 15 minutes of your time it would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for participants to fill out a questionnaire for my dissertation into sports psychology. It is supposed to be filled in before a competition but because of the time of year they are few and far between at the moment. So, what I am asking you to do is answer all parts of the questionnaire but keep in mind how you would usually feel before you play a competitive sport (whether that be golf or another sport). The link for the questionnaire is at the bottom of the post and any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions please do not be afraid to ask.

Thank you in advance,

Sam Wilson

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6Y7VNW9

re: Participants Required
user459944
Reply : Fri 29th Mar 2013 11:40

Sam, very entertaining survey, makes you think about yourself & motivations in competitions a bit, Tim

re: Participants Required
user246626
Reply : Sun 31st Mar 2013 18:34

A really interesting survey. It just shows all the thoughts, feelings.. that you go through in just a round of golf

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top