Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

just fun

Posted by: user430247 | Wed 27th Mar 2013 20:34 | Last Reply

2 of us are having a 3 club 9 hole comp + putter , but heres the fun bit , we put alist of all r clubs in a hat , irons in 1 hat ,driver/hybirds in another , P.W in another , 1 club out of each hat ,i pulled out for my mate , 54* w , 7 iron and a 3wood , i,v ended up with 5 wood 9iron and a 52* ,, going to b fun ,, we had a all iron club comp last yr , and that was fun

re: just fun
user459944
Reply : Fri 29th Mar 2013 11:42

pete, very entertaining, puts your skills to the test a bit, i take it you all use each others clubs and not your own in the pick of the draw?

user430247
Reply : Fri 29th Mar 2013 21:57

no use r own club , but sill going to be fun ,playing the game next week after work ,,,,,,

user451055
Reply : Wed 3rd Apr 2013 11:04

How do you get out of a greenside bunker with only a 9 iron???? I need to learn that skill.

user430247
Reply : Wed 3rd Apr 2013 20:51

well had r game today , i lost lol. but what great fun , i found all the trees to put a ball behind , we played willy wroe in urmston manchester , its a par 33 front 9 i got 54 ,my mate got 46 , are next fun game is you get to pick your own 3 clubs + putter , see what we get then

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top