Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Spikeless Golf Shoes (and their sizes!)

Posted by: user512543 | Wed 27th Mar 2013 07:08 | Last Reply

After deciding to play more golf this year, I realized that I need to spend a little bit of money on some new golf shoes. The Adidas Adicross spikeless rage have really caught my eye. However, I am unsure about buying online because of size doubts! I am usually a perfect size 9 shoe but my current golf shoes seem a little tight.

Has anyone tried spikeless shoes or can recommend a pair of fairly trendy spiked shoes? If you got the adicross were you able to get your normal size?

p.s - I can only spend �40 max unless you're wiling to write a letter of apology to my wife on my behalf! Cheers

re: Spikeless Golf Shoes (and their sizes!)
user198914
Reply : Wed 27th Mar 2013 17:23

hi joel,,

iv tried on the adicross in a 10 which i normally am, and they fitted fine!, have you seen them at �40 as the ones iv seen are around �60?

paul

user502775
Reply : Wed 27th Mar 2013 17:37

iv tried the dunlop spikless they were only �14 Igot a size 9 but Ithink a 9 and a half would have been best they have new shoe coming out soon you can find them on sportsdirect

james

user43763
Reply : Thu 28th Mar 2013 01:38

link?

user106712
Reply : Thu 28th Mar 2013 07:23

Golf depot are doing stuburts spikeless shoes for �35. I think delivery is around �4.99 but if you buy some other things as well you don't pay more postage.

http://golfdepot.co.uk/product/details/stuburt-urban-spikeless-golf-shoes-brown/

http://golfdepot.co.uk/product/details/stuburt-urban-gents-shoes-new-2013/

Last edit : Thu 28th Mar 2013 07:24
user469358
Reply : Sun 31st Mar 2013 23:20

My experience with Adidas is always buy one size larger or else they wont fit.

user50657
Reply : Sat 13th Apr 2013 11:33

I bought the Adidas ones in an 8.5 and they were far too tight, went for the Stuburt ones in a size 9 and they're a lovely fit. Got them for �42.50 last weekend when American Golf had their 15% off everything sale.

user504404
Reply : Sat 13th Apr 2013 11:39

I have a pair of Stuburt's like Graham

I normally wear 9.5 for golf shoes, but for the Stuburt's 9 was perfect fit. For the price they are fantastic IMO.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top