Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

'Career' statistics

Posted by: user21020 | Tue 23rd Oct 2007 20:35 | Last Reply

Is there any chance of having a 'career' statistics facility, within which you can view items such as total birdies, or total eagles, total pars?� Average for each per round.
On a similar theme, can you view statistics based on a particular year of play?� So you can view your stats year-on-year?

re: 'Career' statistics
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 23rd Oct 2007 20:55

Tom, all coming very soon.

Since the site rebranded as golfshake.com back in May of this year I have spent some time tweaking existing features and the site navigation.

Over the next few monts I am planning regular releases with additional functionality and improvments to the site.

The first of which was done today in the form of an approved group and society system.

Watch this space.

Regards, Darren. 

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 10th Dec 2007 10:24

Hi Tom, hopefully you've seen all the new stuff available in the score tracker section and from the dashboard ?

Your 'career' type stats now shown in the dashboard and on your profile and the career stats section allows you to drill right down to a month by month or year by year level for all your data.

http://www.golfshake.com/report/dashboard.php

Regards, Darren. 

user21020
Reply : Mon 10th Dec 2007 12:45

Thanks Darren

I had seen this and have since renewed my premium account membership - it's impressive stuff - thanks.

One thing I couldn't find though were the advanced statistics like Fairways hit and GIR.  Where do I view these statistics?

Only other comment would be that the putting stats (putts per hole average) shown at the top of the page, under the 'Scoring Analysis' sub-heading were different to those towards the bottom under the 'Putting Analysis' sub-heading.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Mon 10th Dec 2007 12:55

Tom, fairways, greens, bunkers, penalties etc will be added very soon with some more analysis information.

Under the scoring analysis it says 'Pts per hole'  which is actually points per hole and not putts. Does this solve the final comment ?

Regards, Darren. 

user21020
Reply : Mon 10th Dec 2007 13:00

Yes that does solve final comment - thanks.

Look forward to the other stuff.

Cheers, Tom.

user21020
Reply : Wed 16th Apr 2008 13:23

Hi Darren

Is there any update on when we'll be able to view fairways, greens etc on the career stats section of the site?

Thanks, Tom

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 24th Apr 2008 15:00

Coming soon.

No digs please

user21020
Reply : Thu 12th Jun 2008 00:48

Any news on this Darren?

Thanks, Tom 

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 4th Jul 2008 14:57

Tom, very soon.  Just finalising testing on some new updates.

Darren.

user21020
Reply : Fri 20th Feb 2009 00:06

Hi Darren

Any update on the above additions to career statistics section?

Thanks

Tom

user21020
Reply : Mon 12th Apr 2010 14:25

Hi Darren

Any news on if advanced stats for fairways and GIRs etc will included within the career stats section of the site?  Are these stats viewable anywhere currently?

Also, have you got any plans to allow some kind of link-up to some of the mobile phone applications that are becoming increasinly prevalent.  I and a number of my golfing partners now use the 'Golfshot GPS' app on the iPhone, which, aswell as providing yardages, also allows us to record our scores and stats as we go round.  It just struck me that it would be very useful if the stats I'm entering on my phone whilst playing could be automatically uploaded to golfshake on completion of the round?  I'm not sure if this is possible?

Thanks

Tom

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 16th Nov 2010 16:12

Tom, slowly drifting in.  You will find a new option to see last 5 rounds side by side and these stats are included.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top