Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Buying Golf Shoes Cloths And Balls In LA

Posted by: user201647 | Tue 19th Feb 2013 20:07 | Last Reply

Is it better to buy new summer golf shoes, golf balls and cloths here or wait till I am in LA? How much would I save if any thing? I will need new shoes and am growing out of my golf cloths and thought it would make clubs lighter if I bought balls when there or are they not that much cheaper

re: Buying Golf Shoes Cloths And Balls In LA
user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 19th Feb 2013 20:15

All the equipment (clubs, balls, shoes, clothes, etc) is cheaper in LA than over here. I can recommend Golfsmith for clubs - great custom fitting - if you want those. Whereabouts in LA are you staying. It's been a couple of years since I was there but I can tell where I would've used when I was there

re: Buying Golf Shoes Cloths And Balls In LA
user201647
Reply : Tue 19th Feb 2013 21:49

I am staying just behind Riviera Country Club can not play there as members only am going to do a golf camp at Rancho Park Golf Club which is only $60 and a round of golf for a junior is only $6 am also going to Paso Robles hopping to play at a course near them the people I am staying with have a next door neighbours are golfers should be able to play with them at there club have put in a putting green in there garden so will be able to pritace as well

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top