Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

GoKart trolley - excellent service

Posted by: user467588 | Sat 9th Feb 2013 13:26 | Last Reply

I have no connection with this company other than as a satisfied customer but would like to publicise some out of this world service I received this week.

I e-mailed them on thursday afternoon, asking for advice on removing the front wheel as the bearings sounded gritty and the wheel wasn't as smooth as it had been. Within an hour, I had a call from them to inform me that they had put a new axle, bearings & instructions in the post, free of charge & should I have any problems, please ring them back.

It's saturday lunchtime & my cart now has the new parts fitted & is as smooth as it ever was.

Top stuff from a top company & rare in this day & age.

re: GoKart trolley - excellent service
user40826
Reply : Sat 9th Feb 2013 16:11

Always jump on the chance to praise this company. I ordered a 36 hole battery last year and unfortunately it started to fail after about 25 holes. Range them and they sent a new battery, no questions asked the next day.

The best thing for me, is that they said 'Sorry' straight away, no moaning from me, no threats, nothing. Straight away - 'sorry, what can we do to fix this?'

Quality company.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top