Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Swing Shirt - what are your thoughts ?

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Fri 1st Feb 2013 14:10 | Last Reply

New game improvement product, looks technically sounds but dividing opinion

http://www.golfshake.com/news/view/5157/Harrington_becomes_ambassador_for_Golf_Swing_Shirt.html

re: Swing Shirt - what are your thoughts ?
user467588
Reply : Fri 1st Feb 2013 17:28

As with all golf aids, if it works it will sell, if it doesn't , it'll die a death.

I've been playing for a few years and one of the big problems I have had falls into this category. I've taken an age to catch on to the 'triangle' & occasionally lose the plot with it. All of the write-ups seem to be cribbed straight from the company's press release, so idependent review is needed. However... If you need someone to test drive one give me shout.

As for buying one... not until they have a distributor on this side of the the pond! Having a link for them on ebay, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Golf-Swing-Shirt-/230835053082 shows a reasonable price for the item of �37 but postage of another �26 to have it sent from the States

So far, the best training aid I have is a length of drainpipe which I use to remind myself to keep a straighter leading arm... �3.50 from B & Q! I think that the biggest indication of how effective a golf training aid is can be found at Pro shops & golfing supermarkets where they won't keep anything that is a poor seller... very few aids seen!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top