Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Taylormade rbz tour hybrid 16.5

Posted by: user297770 | Wed 23rd Jan 2013 21:24 | Last Reply

I'm toying with the idea of investing in the taylormade rbz 16.5 tour hybrid, would like to know people's views/opinions of it, Cheers

re: Taylormade rbz tour hybrid 16.5
user52922
Reply : Thu 24th Jan 2013 13:43

Hi Ben, the Tour models are the ones to have as they sit square and not closed. but I have an 18 deg one and I do not like it at all, the reason is of course it is not a tour model so does not sit square and I cannot get my head round the fact that they have designed the head like a fairway wood when it is supposed to be taking the place of a long iron. It is now redundant in my locker and the three iron is back in the bag.

re: Taylormade rbz tour hybrid 16.5
user469358
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 01:42

Hi Ben, If you go for one of the models with the flight control technology you can set it up how you want it. I have just picked up the R9 FCT 3 hybrid for a song and have set it up how I want it. Has a choice of 8 different settings, 3 different each way for open or closed and neutral or neutral upright which gives a higher ball flight. Am dying to get out there and try it as soon as this blooming white stuff gets of the golf course. I'm getting so desperate to play now after no golf for 2 weeks that I'm even contemplating hitting some balls at the range!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top