Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

hillbilly golf trolley for sale

Posted by: user90905 | Wed 23rd Jan 2013 16:23 | Last Reply

I bought this off another club member 2 years ago and have used it occasionally ever since. It is in good working order with two 18 hole batteries,umbrella holder and travel case. I am only selling it as I got a new go kart for xmas and need the space. �50.00 for buyer collection as posting would be expensive.

re: hillbilly golf trolley for sale
user477305
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 12:47

Hi David, where abouts are you based?

user90905
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 13:08

Hi Chris, I live in in margate, kent but also travel to essex most weekends if thats nearer. Cheers, Dave.

user477305
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 14:14

I live in Bexleyheath (just outside of Dartford) so Margate isn't a million miles away? Where abouts in Essex do you travel to aas that could be closer? What model is the trolley as I am very interested

user90905
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 14:27

Hi Again chris, It's the original solid version( not terrain model)that sold for years. I'm sorry I don't have a pic as due to weather it's still in it's case in the shed! I'm going to essex tomorrow morning and returning sunday evening and will be going via dartford tunnel if that helps. I will be going through tunnel about 0900 tomorrow morning to babysit grandson and returning sometime sunday aft/evening.

user477305
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 14:42

Where abouts in Essex will you be babysitting? As I could potentialy pick up Sunday morning. Would you take �40 for it?

user90905
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 14:51

Hi Chris, I will be at wickford in essex on sunday morning but will be taking grandson for swimming lesson on morning. Sorry but it has to be �50.00 as the extra battery brolly holder and case along would cost that.

Dave

user477305
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 14:59

David, I can get to Wickford for late(ish) Saturday evening or Sunday before 11am, when would be best for you?

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top