Do you run a society or golf group ?
if so, make sure you check out Golfshakes group service to run your own mini group, run a golf a society or league for 4 to 100+ people online ......
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 13:22
Also let me know if anyone is after any further updates to the system, new stuff going live soon:
- partial calculation & updating for society CSS
- leaderboards allowing best x of x over a seaon
- european course handicaps
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 16:02
I may be taking responsibility for handicaps for a Society I'm a member of in the next few weeks. I'll pick your brains at Celtic Manor if that's OK
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 17:22
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 18:00
What's this about Celtic Manor and where is the invite ????? :-((
Reply : Fri 25th Jan 2013 23:07
24 & 25 Feb, B&B, round on the Monty, round on the Twenty Ten, 27 of us
Reply : Tue 29th Jan 2013 22:03
Martin, it was organised by Matt Holbrook via Twitter
Reply : Wed 30th Jan 2013 16:44
Had some great feedback today on the society system from email support and a few demos I've done.
If anyone wants any help, has any questions or is interested in a demo just let me know.
No more hassle with competition scoring or group handicaps!
Reply : Tue 5th Feb 2013 09:13
Further updates now live:
- Leaderboard options updated to allow LB based on stableford points total or average
- Leaderboard updated allowing best x of x over a season
- Improved usability for competition score entry
- Fixes and improvements to setting handicaps after event
- Fixes and improvements to leaderboard point scoring after event
- Fix to viewing of leaderboards
- Managed accounts can now have awards removed