Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Newbe!

Posted by: user502892 | Wed 2nd Jan 2013 14:55 | Last Reply

Hi everyone, just found this site by chance, Very good idea! Anyway my name's William, 40years old, and have only been playing for a couple of years, no certified handycap although working out around 20, looking to see if anyone in my area are interested in some golf, Amersham, little Chalfont area. Weather permiting of course. Thank you. William

re: Newbe!
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 2nd Jan 2013 15:51

Welcome to the site William!

Once you've added 3 rounds to the system then it should tell you how close to 20 you are

user250721
Reply : Thu 3rd Jan 2013 14:23

Hi William

Welcome to the site. Like you I found this site by chance nearly 4 years ago now and havent looked back.

Get yourself on the full membership and make the most of the advanced stats, the best way to improve is to know what you need to work on and has helped me out no end.....in fact it still does!!

user324473
Reply : Sat 23rd Mar 2013 10:22

Hi William

I live in the Hemel area. I am a fairweather golfer playing off 26. If your interested in round when the snow clears let me know

Neil

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 30th Jul 2013 21:35

Update on using the Golfshake search for finding playing partners, hopefully now better!

http://www.golfshake.com/forums/view/12389/Updates_Finding_Golfers_Playing_Partners_etc.html

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top