Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Managed group accounts

Posted by: user460100 | Fri 28th Dec 2012 17:17 | Last Reply

I have set-up a Managed Group and have input some scorecards. I wish to make a couple of amendments to members scores. I know how to edit my own score, but cannot see an icon or any way to adjust a members score. Can anyone help? Roy

re: Managed group accounts
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 28th Dec 2012 17:34

Hi Roy, I'll post up a video. Do you do individual scores or a competition/event scores ?

If the first then you go to the admin section, view the managed accounts, click the cog icon for member maintenance, then there is an option to view that members rounds which you can then edit.

Regards, Darren.

user460100
Reply : Fri 28th Dec 2012 18:14

Darren As a first time Group Organiser, I have started putting in individual scores. We play every 3 weeks at the same course, with a couple of games a year at different courses. Is there a quicker way to input the scores other than going back out each time and re-selecting the course and inputting the next person? Roy

user460100
Reply : Fri 28th Dec 2012 18:15

Thanks Darren, I have managed to edit the individual scores as per your instructions. Roy

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 28th Dec 2012 18:19

Excellent!

Roy when you play do you play as a group ? if so I would recommend the comp/event score entry you basically enter all the scores on the same page which obviously cuts down the time a lot!

You also get some added benefits of event results and leaderboard etc - I'll post up another video of how to use this.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top