Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

today

Posted by: user486083 | Sat 22nd Dec 2012 19:05 | Last Reply

Anybody out there played golf today or are you like me and really fed up with all this rain

re: today
user249845
Reply : Sat 22nd Dec 2012 19:39

I know how you feel. Was supposed to be playing in a pairs comp this morning, course closed & expecting the same tomorrow. Loads of time off work over christmas & looking forward to getting out there but dire weather has put paid to that this weekend at least. I've always said they should move christmas to the middle of July so at least when one is forced to not work for a few weeks, one can do it in decent weather!

user430247
Reply : Sat 22nd Dec 2012 20:43

had to work today , but r get a game in next week , rain or not we r not made out of suager

user410273
Reply : Sat 22nd Dec 2012 21:58

Aye. I'm member of a links course, so the course was open. It drizzled from start to finish, with the odd 5min burst of proper (freezing) rain. The gear is in various parts of the house drying off.

user80078
Reply : Sat 22nd Dec 2012 22:09

No chance of getting out this morning, but hoping to catch a break in the weather tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!

user80078
Reply : Sun 23rd Dec 2012 15:38

Had a lovely round this morning in bright sunshine and a stiff breeze. 91 under the conditions was not too bad. Merry Xmas to all. Mike.

user486083
Reply : Sun 23rd Dec 2012 20:57

I may play in boxing day scramble but if not it will be next weekend if course open

user80078
Reply : Mon 24th Dec 2012 14:25

Good job I played yesterday. Dry as I backed the car out of the garage this morning. By the time I had gone back in to fetch the clubs and trolley it was throwing it down. So, did the sensible thing and went back to bed.

user40826
Reply : Mon 24th Dec 2012 18:17

Got absolutely soaked to the skin today, and I reluctantly came off after nine due to everybody else not enjoying it. I shot 20 points on the front, only +5. To be honest the course was getting worse.

Planning on an early morning boxing day round.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top