Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golfer’s APP… What do you think?

Posted by: user500474 | Thu 20th Dec 2012 10:43 | Last Reply

Hey guys, I have started creating a Golfer�s App (not a game) for mobile devices and just wanted to see what you all think?

It�s designed to let any user read or post reviews about: Golf Courses and Driving Ranges Stores Golfing Equipment, and Tournaments

You will be able to �tag� the golf course / store location etc. you are at and then give it a rating (i.e. 5 stars), write a review and also if it is a course you can give it a difficulty rating so others know how hard the course is.

I have also put a map function in where you can see all the courses, golf stores etc. close to your location then you just click on the pin and it will show you the overall rating, latest reviews etc.

I�m currently trying to incorporate a function where you can add your own event, say when and where the event will happen and allow for contact information to be added for other people to see then they can register for the event. So you could set up a game with people of similar handicap or form a group to go to a tournament to spectate together�

Well, the App is being designed for you guys so any advice and ideas for improvement or additional features would be greatly appreciated and hopefully I can get it up and running soon!!

re: Golfer’s APP… What do you think?
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 20th Dec 2012 15:26

Haiden you still there ? first person I know that's made it to the 21st Dec, gives the rest of us hope #mayan

user389585
Reply : Thu 20th Dec 2012 17:33

Good idea if i can submit score card direct to golfshake will be great

user502145
Reply : Mon 24th Dec 2012 22:24

The mobile version of www.clickongolf.tv is pretty swell. Just discovered it last week. It's got everything you need in terms of videos... take it to the golf course... works pretty well. It definitely helped my game a lot.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top