Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Funny Golf Stories (Attack of the Mice!!!)

Posted by: user500474 | Thu 13th Dec 2012 11:47 | Last Reply

OK, I hadn�t played in a while� like a couple months� my old man and me went down to the shed and got out our bags. My dad pulled a heap of straw out of the top of his bag (which at the time we thought was a bit strange but didn�t think too much of). We loaded the clubs in the ute, drove to the course and played a round of 18 holes walking.

We got back to the clubhouse, sat our clubs down and then sat down for a beer. Within 2 minutes a mouse climbed out of the top of my dad�s golf bag and ran to a nearby golf cart. Another two mice followed shortly after� the three mice then came back to the golf bag and continued towards the clubhouse. Before we could get out of there the three mice had ran into the clubhouse and another two followed. The five mice were now running a muck inside the clubhouse with a lady trying to shoo them out!!!

Without further adieu� we were outta there! We got back to the ute and managed to get another couple mice out of the bag and then pulled a nest of straw out of the bottom.

We don�t store our clubs in the shed anymore haha

Posts your funny golf stories so we can all have a laugh.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top