Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Players to watch in 2013

Posted by: user495728 | Sat 8th Dec 2012 10:53 | Last Reply

So 2012 was pretty much about Rory and Tiger + Dufner breaking into the big time. What's going to be the story of 2013 though?? Do you think it will be the Rory and Tiger show, or will someone else come out of the pack and set the golfing world alight?!

I think the player to watch in 2013 in Ryan Moore. At 41 in the world he has done ok so far but not really reached the highs that he looks capable of. I think that he's in for a big year and expect him to record a couple of wins and challenge for a major or two. I have chosen a few other golfers to follow in my blog at

http://www.golfbettips.co.uk/betting-tips/players-to-watch-in-2013

Who do you think will be the player to watch in 2013?

Last edit : Fri 14th Dec 2012 08:33
re: Players to watch in 2013
user16106
Reply : Sat 8th Dec 2012 20:37

Other than the obvious Rory & Tiger. I think players that will have good years although not coming from unknown is Nicolas coleserts and Justin rose. I think both of these will do very well in the following year. Maybe a major will be won by one or both. Or they may get two each. Dave CAC handed Geordie.

user21179
Reply : Mon 10th Dec 2012 20:58

i havent read your blog yet kevin, but my one to watch for 2013 is Thorbjorn Olesen. Came from the challenge tour last year and has done ok already. The years experience will be all he needs to make it big next season.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 14th Dec 2012 08:35

I've linked up the blog to make it easier for people to click on and read.

Tim I think you're right, Thorbjorn Olesen is looking a good prospect for 2013 plus Seung-yul Noh is getting a lot of talk a player that Kevin and Nick have both picked out. You can check out Nick's 10 players to watch via this link

http://www.golfshake.com/news/view/5004/10_golfers_to_watch_in_2013.html

user202037 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 14th Dec 2012 12:06

I'll be keeping an eye on Casey, Harrington and Michel Campbell, not for winning but to see how they keep going on their 'come backs'.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top