Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Nike 20XI balls

Posted by: user369251 | Tue 4th Dec 2012 13:18 | Last Reply

Hello all, I have noticed recently that a lot of companies are offering half price on the Nike 20XI balls, so now roughly �22 a dozen (give or take a few quid). Am I missing something, are the balls not as good as the marketing hype? I was looking to treat myself to a better ball this Christmas, and think there may be a catch with this... Also, any reviews from anyone who has used these would be greatly appreciated. (GS hcp 11, Club hcp 15)

re: Nike 20XI balls
user16163
Reply : Wed 5th Dec 2012 08:28

Hi Chris. I currently use these balls, I have found them to be one of the best balls I have used. They have a great soft feel of the putter face and all the clubs really. My only downside to them is when I use my wedges the do scuff very easily �22 is a decent price for them as they are around �25 a doz normally from most good reputable dealers. I have also used second hand balls from eBay (pearl grade) and these are just as good with some looking brand new and at around �12 a doz well worth it if you want to try them first without a higher outlay. Of course this is my opinion and others that have tried them are not in favour of them, 1 being my bro who insists they are not as good as the pro v1.

Hope this helps a bit

Regards Darren

re: Nike 20XI balls
user289859
Reply : Fri 7th Dec 2012 16:34

I use them, and love them. Superb ball, and find they don't scuff too badly whatsoever. I don't think they were as popular as Nike thought they might be, but they are releasing a new version in February as well (I believe), which will also contribute to the lower price.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top