Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Keegan Bradley called a "cheat"

Posted by: user354092 | Mon 3rd Dec 2012 14:02 | Last Reply

At the weekend Keegan Bradley was shockingly heckled by fans and called a "Cheat" by one individual.

The USGA Responded by releasing statement, but should the worlds leading tours stamp this out and just Ban anchoring straight away?

re: Keegan Bradley called a "cheat"
user354092
Reply : Mon 3rd Dec 2012 14:03
user80078
Reply : Mon 3rd Dec 2012 14:16

I personally think that all over standard length putters should be banned, but I know this would cause the authorities grief from the manufacturers of these overlength monstrosities. Failing this, these clubs should not be permitted use when measuring for a drop. Just my thoughts!!

user16106
Reply : Mon 3rd Dec 2012 19:21

Even though he's a fantastic playerand not a cheat ( at the mo ). I cant stand watching Keegan during his pre shot routine. Walking to the ball stopping walking away, twisting his club, walking away having another 2 min chat, twisting his club etc etc. why not take a leaf out of Brant snedekers book. Look at the shot then hit the ball. This pre shot routine seems to be getting out of hand with some players.

Dave CAC handed Geordie.

Last edit : Mon 3rd Dec 2012 19:22
user410273
Reply : Mon 3rd Dec 2012 21:18

Dave, have a watch of Bradley's fidgeting whilst other players are preparing to play. If he'd replaced his ball near me just as I was addressing my putt he'd have had that putter rammed.... Its not the first time I've seen him on the move as someone was about to play. TBH, he'd done it that often he's either to anxious(OCD) to get to his ball or he's deliberately moving.

user369251
Reply : Tue 4th Dec 2012 12:55

I think a nightmare round would be to be paired with keegs and Kevin Na. How long would that take?...

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top