Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golfing Christmas list

Posted by: user477305 | Sun 25th Nov 2012 21:14 | Last Reply

Hi everyone,

Well Christmas is only a month away now and I began thinking today what I am going to put on my 'list' golfing wise. I usually take the opportunity to get a few litlte accessories that I would never pick up if left to my own devices.

I think I may ask for some alignment sticks, shoe bag and maybe tees and balls etc. Anyone else put anything golfing related on their lists?

re: Golfing Christmas list
user282395
Reply : Mon 26th Nov 2012 17:31

Quite like some of Rory's Oakley shirts, need some more golf wear as I've gone from playing once a week to 3/4 times a week in the last year.

Found myself a nice little present on course this week...following all the rain a little stream was running far faster than it's usual trickle; having stuck my ball in it, my search turned up a collection pool against some debris, with no less than 12 balls that had been washed down by the current - a couple rubbish, but 5 Pro-Vs and a few assorted Titleists/Callaways/Srixons. Just as well, the round itself was crap!

A driver that hits a straight shot would be nice too ;-p

user449768
Reply : Mon 26th Nov 2012 21:09

just had a putter fitting so a nice new ping scottsdale d66 putter please with a 35" shaft (the other half is sat next to me) :-)

Last edit : Mon 26th Nov 2012 21:10
user459944
Reply : Fri 30th Nov 2012 22:24

new shoe's, lessons & a decent handicap please santa

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top