Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Well done Rory!

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sun 25th Nov 2012 13:17 | Last Reply

Not a bad day's work! Rose took it to the wire but 5 birdies in a row was impressive stuff to secure the DP World Tour Champ.

Pretty awesome year for the young Irishman; 2nd Major, 2 FedEx cup wins, 2012 Race to Dubai, PGA Tour Money List Leader and World No. 1.

Unanimous Player of the Year on both sides of the pond ?? - http://www.golfshake.com/news/view/4890/Player_of_the_Year_Contenders_European_and_PGA_Tour.html

re: Well done Rory!
user369251
Reply : Sun 25th Nov 2012 18:14

Totally agree Darren. An incredible year, even more than usual when you consider the slump he had earlier in the year. I watched him yesterday and today on the tv, and he just seemed to be able to take it up a notch whenever it was required. Phenomenal.

re: Well done Rory!
user282395
Reply : Sun 25th Nov 2012 20:36

Amazing talent, when you look at moments you felt his head could go down then he stepped up on the next tee and knocked it 330 yards dead centre. That putt of Justin's at the last had me thinking we were back at the Ryder Cup for a second - make that and it could've been a game changer. His was definitely the round of the tournament for me, but Rory just kept plugging and got his reward. Superb and congratulations to him.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top