Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

New Nike driver - VR_S Covert

Posted by: user8 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Tue 6th Nov 2012 07:45 | Last Reply

Following on from the marketing buzz and online campaign around the 'threat identified'. Nike yesterday launched their new Nike VR_S Covert driver described as 'World�s First High Speed Cavity Back Driver'

http://www.golfshake.com/news/view/4833/Nike_VR_S_Covert_Worlds_First_High_Speed_Cavity_Back_Driver.html

https://twitter.com/golfshake/status/265709001357029376/photo/1

re: New Nike driver - VR_S Covert
user24437
Reply : Tue 6th Nov 2012 20:05

I'll only buy one if it's straighter, longer and more forgiving...

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 6th Nov 2012 20:35

So long as I can keep it away from Owen and Darren M, you can come and test out with me once the demo gear arrives

user449768
Reply : Wed 7th Nov 2012 12:00

I was originally fitted for the machspeed black driver but had to return it as the weight fell off and they replaced it with the VRS driver. Its not very often i hit it badly and as added so much confidence to my driving that i might just try this out in feb.

user369251
Reply : Mon 12th Nov 2012 15:24

Currently use the Machspeed from last year, so will probably wait until next year, when the next upgrade comes out and buy this one cheaper

user26342
Reply : Tue 13th Nov 2012 07:20

Darren, When are you going to get some left handed gear in to test, you know us lefties are longer & straighter so we should get a chance to try these new shiny sticks??

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top