Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Professional Club cleaning

Posted by: user250721 | Fri 12th Oct 2012 17:29 | Last Reply

Evening everyone.

Just wanted to give a local golf biz a shout out on here.

Popped down to my local club this afternoon for some chipping and putting. I found a local company to me called Clean Swing was there with their club cleaning service so went over to have a look.

Now I'm a bit of a golf geek and always clean my clubs after use so didn't see the point in having them done. But Darren from Clear Swing told me they also do grips and showed me some that had just been done. I was quite impressed so thought why not.

They currently visit clubs locally (cambridge area)

It would also be ideal for events/charity days/corporate events if your having one.

And if your in the area and see them out and about then do check them out, my grips are like new!!

Www.clearswing.co.uk @clearswing

Last edit : Fri 12th Oct 2012 17:43
re: Professional Club cleaning
user30263
Reply : Sat 13th Oct 2012 10:33

Thanks very much for the post Matt,

It was great to meet you and show you what we can do. We are a family run business providing a personal touch. We are building the business and looking to visit more venues and provide our service. We are able to travel further afield if it possible to do so.

We have never had a client who has not been happy with the results, and are getting more and more regulars who are close to their free cleans on their Loyalty card!

Those who previously liked to clean their own clubs who have tried the service admitted they could never get the grips to come up so good! We regularly are able to extend grip life and have prevented the unecessary cost of regripping!

For any Corporate, Charity or large Society organisers out there, why not give us a call to give added benefit of a quality service for your players?

Thanks Darren & Lisa - Clear Swing

user30263
Reply : Thu 21st Feb 2013 10:58

Just wanted to advise anyone who may be in the process of organising a Charity Golf Day to contact us for our new Charity Golf Day Offer. Add our value quality service to benefit the players and guarantee to raise funds!

user30263
Reply : Mon 25th Mar 2013 13:18

Just a few things to update you all on.

1 The diary is starting to get busy so if anyone knows of anyone organising a golf day or if you may be interested in having us along at an event, please do let us know.

2 Please be aware of a new company who have set up and are using a name very similar to ours, do not get them confused with Clear Swing.

Lets hope this weather sorts itself out soon!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top