Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

luckiest golf shot

Posted by: user464174 | Wed 10th Oct 2012 20:00 | Last Reply

Apart from a hole in one or hitting in from a fair distance out whats yours.

Mine could be from yesterday,Lob wegde from about 30 yards dropped short and was about to land in the bunker when it hit the rake handle and shot another 10 up in the air and bounced onto the dancefloor 10 ft from the pin.

re: luckiest golf shot
user40826
Reply : Wed 10th Oct 2012 20:50

Funnily enough mine happened last Saturday. Hit an iron to our 155 yard par 3 15th, tugged it slightly and drew it into the trees. Crunch, hit a tree, and flew 90 degrees right onto the green about 6 feet pin high

I laughed, and rolled in the birdie. Quality.

user106712
Reply : Thu 11th Oct 2012 00:05

Almost the same. pulled shot left on a par 3 into the trees. my mate hit the green. We looked in the trees for a few minutes before giving up. when my mate went to his ball on the green he told me it was mine and his ball had run off the back. I sank the 10 footer for birdie and he got a 4 !

user250721
Reply : Fri 12th Oct 2012 21:23

Mine would have had to have been during last winter.

Playing a local course to me on a shortish par 4 (just over 300 yards) and at the time I was struggling with a horrible slice so decided to aim out left. Obviously the one time you do this it stays straight and was heading straight into the pond that sits just in front of the green. I was already getting another ball out of the bag whe I heard a bang, looked up to see my ball had bounced off the pond as it was frozen and rolled nicely up to the green, 2 putt birdie. Job done.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top