Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Ryder cup party.....getting my own back

Posted by: user350048 | Tue 25th Sep 2012 10:17 | Last Reply

Ryder cup is nearly here, and my preparation is well underway.

I am getting my own back on my mrs for having a girls 'party' loosly based around a well known high street lingerie store, where she took over the house and banished me to the the pub...(dont mind the pub at all, but when its kickin out time and i gotta run the guantlet of rather sloshed women from front door to backroom its a nightmare...lol)

So im taking over the living room from 12.30pm on friday, inviting my mates(i do have some, honest) and not moving until the last putt is holed....im even having a Ryder cup theme, getting cases of beer from all the countries in the european team...and a can of coors light for my septic friend...lol....

Is anyone else taking the Ryder cup this seriously....lol

re: Ryder cup party.....getting my own back
user451055
Reply : Tue 25th Sep 2012 10:23

That sounds like a great plan!

We are stopping work at lunchtime Friday to watch all the play.

On Sunday morning we are having our own Ryder Cup competition. Split everyone into Europe and USA. The first 6 holes will be played as foursomes, second 6 as 4 balls and last 6 as singles.

Quick lunch then settle down to watch the real thing.

user26342
Reply : Wed 26th Sep 2012 12:46

Could be dangerous, loads of women from a high street lingerie brand & shouts of "GET IN THE HOLE!!" :@

user26342
Reply : Wed 26th Sep 2012 12:46

Could be dangerous, loads of women from a high street lingerie brand & shouts of "GET IN THE HOLE!!" :@

user356537
Reply : Wed 26th Sep 2012 12:55

I only have one question - where do you live?

user369251
Reply : Wed 26th Sep 2012 13:45

Similar story for me Dan. off work this week, missus has done all sorts and I've done nothing. So from Friday, it's comfy slacks time, plenty of booze and food, let the procession begin!

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top