Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Skycaddie Will Not Sync

Posted by: user201647 | Sat 22nd Sep 2012 08:38 | Last Reply

I have not synced for about a month. Tried today as I want to put a few new courses that I will be playing in next month. I put the USB lead into laptop the skycadie turned on so know that the USB is connected to Laptop I click on sync the bar at the bottom left starts to go bluie gets to about 50% then stops syncing get error Your SkyCaddie could not be found. Can some one please help thanks

re: Skycaddie Will Not Sync
user201647
Reply : Sat 22nd Sep 2012 09:10

Forgot to say Skycaddie dose not show up on decives

user106712
Reply : Sat 22nd Sep 2012 10:57

1.Follow the steps below to insure the drivers are installed correctly:

2.Unplug the SkyCaddie from the computer

3.Plug the SkyCaddie into a different port, if possible, and turn it on. The screen should read "Sync Ready"

4.Click on the START icon

5.Select CONTROL PANEL

6.Click on CLASSIC VIEW (if in CATEGORY VIEW)

7.Click SYSTEM

8.Click on HARDWARE then DEVICE MANAGER

9.Look for either "SkyCaddie" under the Other Devices section or "Skyhawke USBLAN Adapter" under the Network Adapters section (If you are unable to find it, please try restarting your computer.) If there is a yellow question mark or exclamation point beside the SkyCaddie driver, right click on the driver to update, select "YES, THIS TIME ONLY," and continue with the instructions below.

10.Choose the option to Search automatically for Driver software.

11.If given the option, select the most up-to-date driver (driver with the highest number)

12.Click CONTINUE ANYWAY after Windows searches for the driver

13.Click NEXT

14.After the driver has been successfully installed, click FINISH and attempt to Sync the device

15.If the device still will not sync, try unplugging it and plugging it back in and trying again.

Last edit : Sat 22nd Sep 2012 10:59
user201647
Reply : Sat 22nd Sep 2012 11:13

Thanks just relised have the wrong USB lead pluged in am going to have to try and find the right one

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top