Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Game improvement irons

Posted by: user469358 | Tue 28th Aug 2012 11:56 | Last Reply

Hi Golfshakers, it occurs to me that I have often seen posts here from people new to golf looking for advice on which clubs to buy and whats suitable.

I mention this in case there is anyone looking as I currently have a cracking set of irons for sale on ebay which would be perfect for a beginner / high handicapper.

They are Wilson Fatshaft Deep Red irons (full set 3 - SW) with regular flex graphite shafts.

Am selling for a friend who tried golf but didnt get into it. He only tried a couple of times and so these are in virtually new condition having only played 2 rounds.

I would quite like them to go to a fellow Golfshaker as buying clubs on ebay can be a bit of a minefield and it is rare that you will be lucky enough to buy something in this condition.

Also check out my other items for more clubs as I'm having a clearout.

copy and paste link in browser

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140838002856

Happy Golfing

Last edit : Tue 28th Aug 2012 12:13
re: Game improvement irons
user38216
Reply : Tue 28th Aug 2012 17:24

No such thing as game improvement irons. Practice and tuition will improve your game, most of the time.

user16106
Reply : Tue 28th Aug 2012 20:52

Jim, I would highly recommend these clubs to a 24-28hcap looking to take the next step toward 18 hcap status. I was using them for the last few years and got me down to about 15. Price may be an issue, although you can spend a lot more on a lesser club. but nice clubs all the same. Dave CAC handed Geordie.

user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Tue 28th Aug 2012 20:59

A feature we did here on Golfshake recently:

http://www.golfshake.com/news/view/4056/2012_Game_Improvement_Irons.html

plus this was looking at the mid range price point:

http://www.golfshake.com/news/view/4250/MidRange_Irons_Review.html

user469358
Reply : Tue 28th Aug 2012 21:43

The phrase game improvement irons is really just a sort of catch all name for clubs for the mid to high handicapper, I don't really care what we call them as long as someone buys them! Thought I would offer them through the site as they really are in very nice condition and it would be great to see how the buyer gets on with them.

user469358
Reply : Thu 30th Aug 2012 23:01

SOLD!!! I don't think they went to a golfshaker - shame but not to worry.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top