Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Up and Downs

Posted by: user17759 | Fri 4th Nov 2005 12:20 | Last Reply

This is sad but would anyone else be interested in recording Up and Downs - i.e. you miss the green in regulation but still make par - same as a "sand save" just not from the sand? Apparently even professionals only do this 50% ish of the time (Todays Golfer( and the average for Amateurs is only 17%)

re: Up and Downs
user8 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Thu 29th Jun 2006 20:37

What are peoples thoughts on using a stats orientated card which would be a modification of a normal course card.

I could either provide a printer friendly version of an advanced scorecard on the site that would also show Putts, GIR, FIR etc so you could print off before a round, this then would also show Yds, SI etc

Or I could investigate having customised printed GST stat cards printed. Obviously in card format, standard scorecard size but with the additional stats. These could then be purchased through the site for a nominal charge.

Super stats will be implemented soon, so that if you wanted you could record additional stat ie Driving distance, club used, distance to pin, distance on green etc This would only be used if you wanted but would add another level of statistics but also another level of complexity.

Regards,

Darren.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top