Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Wilson Staff DX3 Soft

Posted by: user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Sun 19th Aug 2012 22:09 | Last Reply

Bought myself a sleeve of the Wilson Staff DX3 Soft golf balls at Risebridge GC last Friday.

Really impressed with these balls. Soft feel off the clubface and nice control around the greens.

Sent the wife to American Golf yesterday as I was at work. She had orders to get my Mizuno 56 degree wedge and two dozen golf balls.

American Golf have a 'Buy two boxes for �28', so who was I to refuse such an offer?

Now, I normally like to play with the Pro V1's, Z Stars and Bridgestone B330's, but these DX3 Soft golf balls feel as good as the expensive balls.

I've also found that I do get a bit more distance from each club, which always comes in handy.

Russ

re: Wilson Staff DX3 Soft
user356537
Reply : Mon 20th Aug 2012 07:24

Russ

I agree with you about the DX3 (or the DX2 in my case). I use them in the winter and have always been really happy with them. I'm not sure why I don't give them a go in the summer as well to be honest. I might pop over to American Golf later and get myself a couple of boxes.

Richard

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top