Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Infant Golf Equipment

Posted by: user124316 | Tue 14th Aug 2012 18:08 | Last Reply

My 3 year old son loves the game and currently owns a 3 wood, 7 iron and a putter, i would like to kit him out with shoes and a glove however i cant seem to find anywhere that does them in his size, he is a size 8 infant shoe (EU25) has anybody had any joy finding and purchasing infant golf equipment.

re: Infant Golf Equipment
user459944
Reply : Tue 14th Aug 2012 21:30

martin, my little one only 6 and had the same issue not being able to find stuff for him to wear, smallest size in kids was 2.5 http://www.sportsdirect.com/kids/kids-golf-shoes , i spoke to our local club and they allowed him to wear astro turf shoes, you can get them for �10-20 from sports direct, you will find it pretty much the same for the golfing tops & trousers, i just bought him a nike tee shirt & smart trousers, hope this helps, Tim

re: Infant Golf Equipment
user356537
Reply : Fri 17th Aug 2012 10:16

Martin, I run the junior section at my club and my own son has played since he was quite young. I think you will struggle to get golf shoes and a glove for your son at that age. I guess thaere just isn't the demand so it's not worth the manufacturers making them.

We are happy for youngsters to wear trainers at our club but I guess every club is different in this regard.

I hope to see your son at the Kenilworth Junior Masters in a few years time!

Richard

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top