Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

At last i felt the zonea

Posted by: user206351 | Mon 6th Aug 2012 20:27 | Last Reply

After a string of poor scores i thought what can i do well i thought i will have to start getting up on the driving range to sort things out as off the tee seemed poor i have sorted for now this issue for now i have been hitting more straight and with a ok distance it got me 37 points in a staleford comp on sunday just a shame me putting went a bit off. This weeek im going to hit the putting green but i know im going to need to not just be on putting green will have to mix it up a bit but its hard as have 2 kids and work everyday so only have a hour in the morn and dont want to go every night after work as wont be fair on the wife plus will prob get it in the ear. Does neone have some tips that i can do from home to keep things moving as wabt my handicap to drop and been trying for months. This weekend it only dropped .4 so need to find a way to keep it dropping i wish i could play everyday jus its not viable so cab anyone help on some tips or anything. many thanks dan

re: At last i felt the zonea
user459944
Reply : Tue 7th Aug 2012 01:16

Dan, like yourself i have to joys of kids and an ole lady that will let me know if i am putting in too much time on the courses / Ranges, simple technique i have been perfecting at home (dependant on size of living/dining room) you can use for putting is the running up technique, you can start off with a coaster or a large button in the center of the room, position 4 balls around it 2 ft out at the 12,3,6 & 9 o'clock position and get the ball to stop just before it hits the said item, if you succeed at 2 ft on all 4 balls move out another 1 or 2 ft and try again, if you fail, start again at 2 ft, works for me got my putting down no end, hope this helps. Tim

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top