Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

WILSSON DI7 custom fitted for 200 pounds

Posted by: user468941 | Sun 29th Jul 2012 11:52 | Last Reply

Advice needed guys! I'm in the maerket for some new irons budget is 200 serioussly thinking about american golfs offwer of the DI7s custom fitted for that price anyone used them?? Or know of any better clubs ffor that price? Cheers

re: WILSSON DI7 custom fitted for 200 pounds
user445877
Reply : Sun 29th Jul 2012 15:43

I bought the TaylorMade Burner 2's last year from AG. Very helpful (in Guildford store) and do love like the clubs but now thinking I should have looked at Mizuno, Callaway or Titleist a bit more. I had a set of Wilson irons a couple of years ago and they were OK. For the price the DI7 sounds reasonable.

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 29th Jul 2012 15:57

For your handicap the Wilson Di7 are an excellent club Karl. Very forgiving, good quality and feel decent too. �200 is a good price too and do not underestimate the importance of fitting; you'll be surprised how much of a difference it can make.

user16106
Reply : Sun 29th Jul 2012 17:00

I had a mate bought some wilsons from American golf for �200 only a few months ago. They seem OK but was told point blank American golf do not fit Wilsons. I would like to here opinions to the contary. Dave CAC handed Geordie.

user118394
Reply : Mon 30th Jul 2012 12:59

i have had a set of di7 irons for the last 5 years would need to threaten me with a gun to get me to change cracking irons m8

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top