Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Cheep B&B/ Near Bishops Stopford Golf Club

Posted by: user201647 | Sun 29th Jul 2012 10:24 | Last Reply

I am playing in Bishops Stopford Junor Open 36 holes on 20th August then Wanstead Junior Open 36 holes on 21st was to play on 21st July but was cancelled because of bad weather. Bishops Stopford golf club is quite a way from us as I will be having a early tee time my mum wants to book us in some where near Bishops Stopford on the 19th she dose not drive so want some where with 5/6 miles away from golf club reasonable price so if any one knows a good b&b or hotel that dose not cost a lot that would be great. Looked on the net found 1 5 mins walk from club but she is not well and might not be able to take us, she gave us a phone number of lady across the road but she has not got back yet.

re: Cheep B&B/ Near Bishops Stopford Golf Club
user52922
Reply : Sun 29th Jul 2012 16:01

The Service area on the M11 has a hotel which is reasonable and close to the Bishops Stortford golf club.

user106712
Reply : Sun 29th Jul 2012 18:57

I looked on alpharooms.com and you can get room only for �19.99 per person.

user201647
Reply : Sun 29th Jul 2012 21:31

ThanKs looked at Alpharooms found a hotel can not get any further than payment details so will phone up tomorrow and book

user320021
Reply : Sun 29th Jul 2012 22:51

Nathaniel, The hotel at the services is right by the 4th tee, it's that close, you could even walk round! if they are busy, there are loads of hotels all dotted around for the airport, there is one about 5 mins along the A120 (travelodge or similar). Have fun and enjoy the course I was a memeber there for years and the course was playing very well for the pro-Am I played in, a couple of weeks ago.

user201647
Reply : Sun 29th Jul 2012 23:39

Booked in at The George Hotel have played in the junior open last 2 years very badly so hopping going round the day before and staying in hotel not having to get 5.30am will help

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top