Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Game Available at Minchinhampton on Mon 9 July 12

Posted by: user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR] | Fri 6th Jul 2012 16:52 | Last Reply

As the North v South has been cancelled and I have booked the day off anyway I am going to play my home course, Minchinhampton. I have booked two tee times for each course and anyone who wishes to come along to make up two four-balls is welcome. Details are: -

10:00 & 10:06 - Avening 14:48 & 14:54 - Cherington

Cost is �39 for both rounds. There are currently no restrictions on play (buggies were out on the course today) and while the course is obviously wet it is coping with the rain so far and there is little or no standing water. As the club championship is next weekend and we hosted a county match a week ago the courses are in excellent condition. The bar will be serving hot food should you want to get a meal between or after the rounds

There are six places left as John Flood has taken one already. If anyone wants to take one of the other slots then reply to this thread, tweet or PM me. First come first served

re: Game Available at Minchinhampton on Mon 9 July 12
user246626
Reply : Fri 6th Jul 2012 17:05

PM sent Chris

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 6th Jul 2012 17:21

Read and replied Adam

Reply : Fri 6th Jul 2012 17:39

3 out of 8 slots taken. 5 now left

user356537
Reply : Fri 6th Jul 2012 20:10

I would if I could but I'm due in Manchester on Monday to deliver training on the wonderful subject of VAT. Guess where I would rather be!

Richard

Reply : Fri 6th Jul 2012 21:47

Shame Richard. You are welcome anytime though

Another slot gone. Now 4 out of 8 taken

user21179
Reply : Sat 7th Jul 2012 17:11

would love to make it Chris as i really enjoyed the courses last time, despite my scores. But it is just too far to be up and back in the same day. Enjoy and see you in sept. Tim.

Reply : Sun 8th Jul 2012 20:04

You're very welcome to join us Kev. Now 5 slots taken so last chance if anyone else wants to play

I've just got in from playing both courses. Must say they are in excellent condition and have stood up the weather really well. There's a small amount of standing water in a couple of natural hollows but none on any fairways or greens. We got no rain until the 31st hole and then just some very light drizzle and the first 18 was played in sunshine (sorry to all those who have not been so lucky!)

Forecast for tomorrow is good so hopefully we will be just as lucky

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top