Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Used golf Balls

Posted by: user201647 | Wed 4th Jul 2012 12:48 | Last Reply

I ordered Bridgestone E5 used balls from this site ordered 40 for �27 wanted the better quality balls still not got them last week got a email to say that they have not the amount I wanted said they would be in Monday did not get them emailed yesterday was told they only have 20 so would have to wait longer asked could they not send me 20 now and then 20 later got email back to say that he could give me 20 of the better balls and 30 of the lower grade balls said yes but will not use them again this is the site http://www.premierlakeballs.com/ has any one got a better site that I can get used E5 Bridgeston balls.

re: Used golf Balls
user425195
Reply : Wed 4th Jul 2012 13:26

http://www.acegolfballs.com/bridgestone-e5-2-c.asp

Try these, I use them all the time, their 'pearl grade' are genuinely as good as new and half the price. Always delivered within 48 hours as well.

user201647
Reply : Wed 4th Jul 2012 13:45

Thanks will try them next time

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 4th Jul 2012 21:59

I've used them before Daniel and they've been pretty good. Surprised with the problems you've had if I'm honest but don't blame you for going elsewhere

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Fri 6th Jul 2012 21:34

You could always try lakeballs.com which is in Hainault.

They will post them to you but you can go there in person and pick the balls you want, which is what I do when I go there.

Russ

user451727
Reply : Tue 23rd Oct 2012 17:14

I got some used Srixon AD333's last week from Ebay. The company is called nameyourball. The delivery was rapid and the balls were very good value for money. I would shop there again for balls without hesitation.

user201647
Reply : Tue 23rd Oct 2012 17:52

Can some one tell me the name of the company near hainault that dose lake golf balls some one told me about them but can not remember the name of the company

user16106
Reply : Tue 23rd Oct 2012 21:59

3 posts up Nat. Lakeballs.com Dave CAC handed Geordie.

Last edit : Tue 23rd Oct 2012 22:00

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top