Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Possibly looking to sell some items.

Posted by: user15152 | Sun 9th Sep 2007 17:09 | Last Reply

I've got to raise some money and with a stash of Golf Clubs I no longer use, hardly ever used and have never used. Thought instead of hording them for no real reason I should try selling them off. Despite being in the Trade I'm not really that experienced on the 2nd hand market as we don't do second hand clubs or trades in at our club. Was wondering if someone would look at my list of items for sale and tell me if the prices are about right before I put an ad in the local papers. (I'm not going to Ebay them as I hardly sell any Brand new items on there.)

Here is what I'm looking to sell:

Ping G2 Irons Second Hand – 3 to SW – 4 Degrees Upright Lie Angle – CS Lite Stiff Flex Steel Shafts ½” Longer then Standard – Ping 703 Aqua Grips New - £350

Ping Hoofer Extreme Carry Bag – Royal & Silver - £60

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Putter Brand New in Bag - £140 SOLD

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Putter Used for few Rounds - Link Below
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Scotty-Cameron-Studio-Style-Newport-2-Putter_W0QQitemZ110169502185QQihZ001QQcategoryZ115280QQ
ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ping Rapture 9° Degree Driver – VS Proto Extra Stiff Shaft – Multicompound Grip - £180

Ping G5 15° Degree 3 Wood - Aldila NV75S Shaft - Multicompound Grip - £90 SOLD

Last edit : Wed 12th Sep 2007 12:58
re: Possibly looking to sell some items.
user40826
Reply : Mon 10th Sep 2007 06:47

Have a look on golfbidder.co.uk or try and find your otems on e-bay.  See if the same items are available for sale.

It will give you an idea of what to sell for.  Remember to be competitive with your prices.

Just a quick look on golf bidder sees that the irons your selling are going for around £250.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top