Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Algarve Golf

Posted by: user452798 | Sat 30th Jun 2012 10:04 | Last Reply

Just came back from the algarve, played 2 rounds at Gramacho, 2 at Vale da Pinta and one at Alto Golf. Gramacho and Pinta were 110 euro for a two ball with buggy, Alto was 95.

Gramacho and Pinta were in exceptional condition, can thoroughly recommend these 2 courses to anyone considering a golfing holiday.

Was well pleased with my closing 93 at Pinta too!

re: Algarve Golf
user16163
Reply : Sat 30th Jun 2012 19:34

Hi dean

For the last few years quite a few of us golfshakers have been visiting these courses We have always travelled in February and I will also say that gramacho and pinta are superb courses, alto for me was ok but nothing special

I will also say that the deal we get is an absolutely fantastic deal, we get 7 nights hotel and 6 rounds of golf also with car hire for the week and we get all this for under �300

Regards Darren

user16163
Reply : Sat 30th Jun 2012 22:35

Dean

We book through yourgolftravel

The price I quoted doesn't include flights we have to get them individually although usually around the �180 mark return from Manchester

Our package also includes golf at Vila sol and vale de silves, all part of the pestana group The hotel we stay at is Dom joao ii in alvor, superb hotel, very friendly with great amenities

Regards

Darren

user473042
Reply : Sun 1st Jul 2012 11:52

My flight is booked �155 with clubs inc and the lounge bar from manchester 2 feb - 9 feb monarch flights with 19.99 lounge as well might as well make the most of that with a drink or 4 lol hope to see you all then cheers faz

user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 1st Jul 2012 21:36

I have to say that the February golf with the 'Golfshakers' is well worth getting on. No superstarts (except Darren!) and a great time had by all.

We went out on the Friday night and played Boavista on the Saturday. Then on the Friday after we payed 55 Euros to play the Penina course, fantastic.

Can't make next years trip as I'm going to Florida in late September. But I'll be putting my name down for the year after that.

Russ

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top