Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

RBZ driver

Posted by: user437159 | Sun 24th Jun 2012 21:10 | Last Reply

been looking at an RBZ, looking for more distance. slowly getting bored of being outdrove at junior opens.... so is anyone playing the RBZ? if so whata re your thoughts? did you get any more distance?

re: RBZ driver
user38216
Reply : Sun 24th Jun 2012 22:34

Tried it at the range - no thanks.

user33026 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Sun 24th Jun 2012 22:55

Tried the 3 wood. Too light, too long, felt tinny. Never though I'd say this abot a TM club, but it felt cheap

user123290
Reply : Sun 24th Jun 2012 23:05

I have just got the RBZ and love it. It's not gonna be for everyone though so you really need to go to a range and hit some balls with it. It added about 30 yards to my distance and the same for my mate but my father in law found no improvement so all depends really.

user321680
Reply : Mon 25th Jun 2012 10:37

I cant stand the white headed drivers myself personally. Other than that I dont know too much about them

user430457
Reply : Mon 25th Jun 2012 21:30

Liam, i tried it a couple of momths ago against a number of other drivrs but didn't get on with it at all despite loving my TM Superfast 2.0 hybrids. Also tried 2 MD drivers, Cleveland, Nike and Ping and ended buying the Ping G15. As this has largely been overshadowed by the G20 it is now substantially cheaper than both the G20 and the RBZ; i think its �129 at American Golf and its great. P

user106712
Reply : Tue 26th Jun 2012 22:28

Maybe it's more to do with your swing than your driver. Ask your pro for a lesson and tell him you want more distance maybe he can help.

user43166
Reply : Wed 27th Jun 2012 13:57

I know a couple of guys who have the RBZ's. One swears by the irons but is not convinced by the woods yet. The other tried the driver on the range, found it amazing and bought one only to find it has not worked so well (yet) on the course. He swears by the 3 wood though.

As Ben says above - try it yourself and try as many others as you can. What works for others might not work for you.

user410273
Reply : Thu 28th Jun 2012 08:43

I have one, and the 3 wood. Its no longer than several that I tried but it is straighter. The 3 wood is way longer, and easier to hit, then any 3 wood I've had.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top