Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Hybrid Advice

Posted by: user123290 | Sun 24th Jun 2012 10:52 | Last Reply

I'm currently looking at getting a new 3 hybrid. Quite a few have taken my eye with various reviews so just wondering if anyone has any advice. Once I can get to my local range I'll go hit a few. The Taylormade RBZ looks good and I have the RBZ driver. I also like the look of the new Adams idea A12 as well as the Cobra AMP.

re: Hybrid Advice
user250721
Reply : Sun 24th Jun 2012 12:08

Ben. I use a Wilson Fybrid which I love. But as you say, don't decided until you have tried out as many as possible and go with the one that give you the best results and confidence.

user106712
Reply : Sun 24th Jun 2012 12:11

I have callaway diablo edge 3 & 4 hybrids. I've had them for 18 months and haven't found anything worth changing them for yet. American golf are selling them for �89 now. Easy to hit and go long and straight.

user397946
Reply : Sun 24th Jun 2012 13:11

I have the RBZ and i love it. As a short hitter i find myself using it a lot to approach the longer par 4's and it's just so easy to hit.

user123290
Reply : Sun 24th Jun 2012 23:09

Matt, how do you rate the fybrids? I looked at them as a decent alternative. I don't use fairway woods, for some reason could never hit them but my 3 hybrid is my best club so I was thinking a fybrid could be a good mix?

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top