Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Mossie's and other insects

Posted by: user459944 | Wed 20th Jun 2012 11:40 | Last Reply

word to the wise, carry some mossie spray and insect bite tablets, got hands & Arms attacked on sunday playing out of rough/inbetween tree's only to find been bitten to hell on sunday night twice on hand and loads of times on arms, itched like bugger on sunday night, on monday really itchy and slighty swollen, tuesday even more itchy and swollen even more, wednesday - like a football and hurts like hell, cant see my knuckles let alone hold a club, methinks trip to chemist today !!! so much for Piraton !!

re: Mossie's and other insects
user16106
Reply : Wed 20th Jun 2012 12:20

Played 4 weeks ago and got 3 or 4 nasty mosquito type bites. I go to portugal alot so know what the're like. The pain and swelling has now gone but there is still red marks there. Idea is keep out of the deep rough near the ponds. Dave CAC handed Geordie.

user459944
Reply : Wed 20th Jun 2012 12:30

i'm gutted Dave, due to play on Russ's training day on sunday and out @ Nizels in Hildenborough on Tuesday and cant even grip a club, got aome Antihistamines today so hopefully they will do the trick by sunday !! blinking typical it dont happen on a non golfing week !

Last edit : Wed 20th Jun 2012 12:31
user20126 [FORUM MODERATOR]
Reply : Wed 20th Jun 2012 12:56

Tim, the coaching/golf day this Sunday has been cancelled.

We needed six people for this event to take part but only got three!

Russ

user459944
Reply : Wed 20th Jun 2012 21:12

thanks for letting me know Ross, will let me mate know too, if you do have another one coming up let me know, have to admit its done me a favour this week due to the hand being so bloody swollen, didnt think a mossie could cause so much damage!

user459944
Reply : Thu 21st Jun 2012 20:47

hand swelling slowly going back to norm, can grip a club now, roll on saturday for a tester !

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top